Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The President of the United States in Bowie,MD

I make no bones about the fact that I love President Barack Obama. In fact it was going to his Inauguration that spurred me to write my blog in the first place. But today was a sweet day; I got to see President Obama with my own two eyes from about 40 feet away at Bowie State University. No matter what your politics, it is aw inspiring to see the President of the United States of America. I absolutely love him! He always inspires me to want to be a better person. I am so grateful that my husband sent me the invite to see the Prsident. My husband went above the call of duty. He even got up early to take me to the train station so that I could have this moment after working all night. He is such an amazing man.

1 comment: